Gold Sponsors: Garnet Valley Living, Chadds Ford Neighbors, Common Cents Planning
Silver Sponsor: Giggy Bites Bakery & Market Place & Party Host Helpers, Ridge Insurance, Inc., and Gia Bella Catering
Photography Services: Sandrien de Bruijn-Messman Photography
Time: 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Location: Frank's Wine, Wilmington
Pre-purchase tickets for $25 prior to October 22nd online. Ticket cost is $30 until the day before the event and $35 at the door.
It's Hotties & Hunks Wine Tasting on Monday, November 6th. Join us as we raise money to support Hottie's Community Giving. Hottie's Community giving projects include Feed the Fire, Running of the Turkeys, Adopt a Child and much, much more. We've missed Frank and his team and we are excited to be BACK!!!!
There are only 40 tickets available so register early!
Price includes FREE Hotties Wine Stopper, Wine & Craft Beer Tastings, Lite Bites from DiBruono Brothers, and 10% off all purchases during event. Franks will also donate 10% to the charity.
Please Note: The 15 parking spots in front of the FranksWine entrance are reserved for walk-in customers who are “in and out”.
We have an arrangement with Walgreens and M&T Bank across the street…. you would need to park in either of those 2 parking lots or on the street.
Tonight's fundraising event supports donations to:
* Delaware Valley Children's Charity - Holiday Adopt a Child
* Running of the Turkeys - Feeding those in Need during the Holidays
2017 Other Community Giving benefactors include:
* Team Josh - The Gift of Life * Penn State 4 Diamonds Fund
* Fred's Footsteps * Project Sweet Peas
* CHOP - Easter Basket Fundraiser * YMCA
* Juvenile Diabetes - Kenzie's Cure * Hockey Fights MS
* CMMD - Making a difference in the lives of those affected by Cancer
* Feed the Fire - Honoring our Firefighters in Memory of Weston Keeton
* Congenital Heart Walk
* Cathy Miller Cancer Fund - Fashion for the Cure
Copyright © 2015. Hotties~4~Humanity. All rights reserved.